NOTICE TO PURCHASERS
“Donor” means the person or company providing the service / product.
“School” means Brookfield Primary
“Auction” is the 2020 online auction on the School’s website.
• Bidding will end at 8pm on Friday 7th February 2020 at which time the last highest bid will be accepted as the winner.
ACCEPTANCE OF FINAL HIGHEST BIDS – IMPORTANT NOTE:
• Acceptance of all final highest bids is subject to approval by the supplier.
• Donors reserve the right to reject any bids which they feel does not reflect reasonable value
• Successful bidders will be notified by email automatically.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR BIDDING:
• Full details including valid email address must be provided in order to create an account for bidding
• MAXIMUM BIDS: The system should not allow identical bids. If somehow more than one maximum bid is placed of the same amount, the maximum bid placed first will be considered the highest bid and a further bid will need to be to be placed to take the lead. Bidders are notified by an automated message.
• There is no extra premium – the price you bid will be the price you pay if successful.
• All purchases are to be paid in full, no later than 4pm on Thursday Feb 13th 2020 and prior to collection / provision of service.
• All queries regarding payment should be directed to email@example.com
• Please note that we use PayPal for all payment services. If you cannot use PayPal, please contact the auction team to use BACS. Cash is via the school office is no longer accepted.
VALUE ADDED TAX:
• Please note: All lots in this sale, for VAT purposes, are being sold under the Margin Scheme and VAT will not be added to the final bid price. However, please note that 20% VAT will be added to the buyers premium, but under the rules this VAT will not be recoverable from HMRC.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
All lots will be sold subject to any conditions as detailed in the lot. Bidders are strongly advised to read them carefully.
We welcome bidders from outside of the School – friends and family etc. However, delivery will only be via arrangement with the Donor or for physical items, through the School office. We will not post or delivery any physical items. Bidders from the UK only.