Join us in our inspirational school
Our vision is to inspire the best in everyone – children, families and staff. We achieve this through our values of achievement, responsibility and kindness. We invite you to apply for a vacancy at Brookfield Primary School and join our learning team.
We can offer:
- Supportive, experienced and friendly teams of staff and governors
- Great professional development experiences in our learning school
- Opportunities to progress and take responsibility
- Work with subject specialists including artists in residence and Forest School
- A fantastic location nestled between Hampstead Heath, Waterlow Park and Highgate Cemetery
- Very good transport links – Archway Underground Station, Upper Holloway and Gospel Oak Overground stations
When recruiting staff we use:
- Camden local authority
- this website
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check.
We are currently recruiting for:
Salary: L7-14 £59,854 – £69,420
Full time, permanent
Start date: September 2023
How to apply:
To apply, please download and complete the application form below and email to email@example.com
Camden Application Form Download
If you cannot download the form and require a paper version to be posted to you, please email the address above or call 020 7272 9627.