Join us in our inspirational school
Our vision is to inspire the best in everyone – children, families and staff. We achieve this through our values of achievement, responsibility and kindness. We invite you to apply for a vacancy at Brookfield Primary School and join our learning team.
We can offer:
- Supportive, experienced and friendly teams of staff and governors
- Great professional development experiences in our learning school
- Opportunities to progress and take responsibility
- Work with subject specialists including artists in residence and Forest School
- A fantastic location nestled between Hampstead Heath, Waterlow Park and Highgate Cemetery
- Very good transport links – Archway Underground Station, Upper Holloway and Gospel Oak Overground stations
When recruiting staff we use:
- Camden local authority
- this website
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check.
Camden is a vibrant and diverse community, we welcome candidates from all backgrounds to join our
team. A representative from our Anti-Racism Committee will form part of the short-listing panel.
We are currently recruiting for:
Salary: Main scale/ UPS
Part time up to 3 days a week (job share available), fixed term to the end of the academic year, with a view to permanent
Start date: January 2024
Suitable for experienced, or Early Career Teachers
Closing date for applications: Friday 24th November 2023
Interviews: Week commencing 27th November 2023
How to apply:
To apply, please download and complete the application form below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Camden Application Form Download
Nursery Learning Support Assistant Opportunity
We are currently looking for someone who may be able to work for us, initially on a temporary basis, and ideally for 5 mornings (Monday – Friday) from 10.30am – 12noon to support in Catkin Nursery for 3 and 4 year olds. This may suit a parent/ carer returning to work, or someone looking to gain experience in a new career. If you would like more information, please contact our School Business Manager, Rosie who will be able to give you more information about the role.