Join us in our inspirational school
Our vision is to inspire the best in everyone – children, families and staff. We achieve this through our values of achievement, responsibility and kindness. We invite you to apply for a vacancy at Brookfield Primary School and join our learning team.
We can offer:
- Supportive, experienced and friendly teams of staff and governors
- Great professional development experiences in our learning school
- Opportunities to progress and take responsibility
- Work with subject specialists including artists in residence and Forest School
- A fantastic location nestled between Hampstead Heath, Waterlow Park and Highgate Cemetery
- Very good transport links – Archway Underground Station, Upper Holloway and Gospel Oak Overground stations
When recruiting staff we use:
- Camden local authority
- this website
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check.
We are currently recruiting for:
Key Stage 1 or 2 Class Teacher
Salary: Main Scale/UPS
Full time, fixed term with a view to permanent
Start date: September 2021
Suitable for newly qualified teachers (NQT)
Apply by: Friday 19th March
How to apply:
Please see the job description below. Then download and complete the application form below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
by Midday, Friday 19th March 2021. Interviews will commence the week starting Monday March 22nd 2021.
If you cannot download the form and require a paper version to be posted to you, please email the address above or call 020 7272 9627.
Job Description for Class Teacher
Brookfield School vision and values: Our vision is to inspire the best in everyone – children, families and staff. We achieve this through our values of achievement, responsibility and kindness.
Class teachers are expected to carry out the professional duties as described above, as circumstances may require and in accordance with the school’s policies under the direction of the Headteacher. Class teachers are required to fully support the vision, values and policies of the school. Class teachers are expected to meet the following:
- Teacher’s Standards and, where applicable, Professional Standards for Post Threshold Teachers
- Appraisal targets
- Staff Code of Conduct
Brookfield teachers safeguard all children. They inspire, teach and nurture in their inclusive classrooms.
- A recognised qualification to teach
- Very high standards of oracy, writing and maths
- A genuine interest in learning, reflection and developing professionally
- Inspire children, families and staff
- Effectively communicate
- Teach with equity of provision
- Have excellent organisation and computing skills
- Embrace Brookfield’s new curriculum and creative teaching and learning opportunities
- A positive and trauma informed approach to supporting behaviour
- The creation of learning environments that support, engage and celebrate
- Collaboration with staff, families and professionals
- A commitment to the families and Brookfield community