Providing a high quality education for children with Special Educational Needs (SEND) is at the heart of our school’s ethos of inclusion. We have high expectations of all pupils whatever their needs and abilities and teach a creative, inclusive and enriched curriculum that helps every child reach their potential.
Children with SEND are highly valued and respected at Brookfield and are supported by dedicated, skilled and motivated teachers and support staff. We work hard to ensure that a child’s individual challenges are addressed and monitored so that every child makes progress, both academically and emotionally.
- We have high aspirations for children with Special Educational Needs and/or disabilities
- We work hard to support them in all aspects of school life and remove barriers to achievement
- We pride ourselves in working in close partnership with parents/carers and children
- We will provide expert support and resources for children with SEND to enable them to flourish
- We regularly ask parents and children what is working well and what they want to improve
How to find out more information
If you have any SEND queries or concerns, or are interested in more information about the SEND Policy and/or SEND Information report, please contact Brookfield’s Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Coordinator (SENDCo):
Lillie Sanderson: email@example.com
Brookfield’s link Governor for SEND is Emma Jay
We want to inform parents and carers about all aspects of SEND. All schools are required to make this information readily available and it is often referred to as the ‘Local Offer’ (see link below). You can read about our school offer, in the SEND information report below:
Click here to see a copy of the SEND information report
Click here to see a copy of the SEND policy
Click here for Camden’s local offer
Click here for the SEND code of Conduct