WHEN? Saturday 11th December 12 – 3pm
Next Saturday is our school Winter Fair and everyone is welcome! It’s free to get in, free to play games and free tea/coffee/squash. Whilst being an important PTA fundraiser, it is also a chance for us all to finally get together, celebrate and have some fun.
We want to make the Fair as safe as possible, so the fair will be outside only across the two playgrounds. Entrance via the Croftdown Road gate. If possible:
- Please wear a mask when not eating and drinking.
- Please take a lateral flow test within 24 hours of the Fair and please don’t come if it is positive.
- Please don’t come if you have covid symptoms or are self-isolating.
- Please keep social distancing in mind wherever possible.
We need you: how can you help?
- THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU CAN DO: Come early on Saturday to help set up – anytime from 9am at the Croftdown Rd gate.
- Stay behind after 3pm to help tidy up. Please!
- Get baking! We will need cakes and biscuits on the day for Y5’s tea/coffee/cake stall. Leave with the office on Friday or bring early on the day.
- Have a sort out and donate any pre-loved toys and books for YR/N’s toys and books stall. Give to the office or bring early on the day. No baby or toddler stuff. No bric-a-brac.
- Ask your class reps how you can help out on your year group’s stall.
- Buy raffle tickets – on sale at the gates this week and at the fair. You can pay online too – see below.
Any questions or comments or offers of help, please email Leanne_rivers@yahoo.co.uk
To save on paper cups and bowls, please bring a reusable cup and bowl.
To keep Santa covid-safe this year, and to reduce queuing time, please sign up in advance for a grotto time slot.
We are running a pre-event sign up service:
Click here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F45ADA622A4FAC61-santas1
Come along at your chosen time with cash (or card) on the day. It’s £3 per child or £5 for two (PP go free).
Click here for the rest of the latest school news in the weekly newsletter