Learning Support Assistant
(Permanent or 1 year fixed term position)
32.5 hrs pw – spent in class, lunchtime supervision and + 1 hr extra-curricular – term-time only
Salary: SP14 rising annually to SP17 – FTE £21,189 – £24,486
The Headteacher and Governors are looking to appoint committed and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistants to join our friendly and popular school.
The successful candidates will:
- Be able to model excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a good understanding of how children learn
- Be flexible and able to adapt to the needs of the children.
- Lead interventions for small groups of children in literacy and numeracy
- Support children with SEND
- Be committed to raising standards
- Be able to liaise closely with teachers, support staff, parents and the wider community
- Be willing to run an after school club for an additional hour once a week
We can offer:
- An inclusive and caring ethos
- Lots of exciting and creative learning opportunities
- A committed and dedicated staff
- Enthusiastic and friendly children and parents
- A great location and facilities
Start date: September 2019.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 2nd June 2019
Interview dates: 7th June and 11th June 2019.
Please find supporting documents below-
Applications must be made by application form (download here).
Completed application forms should be sent to email@example.com
Visits and school tours can be arranged on request, however, this will only be possible after shortlisting has taken place – please contact Sophie on 020 7272 9627 to make an appointment.