The summer fair is on Saturday 7th July 2018!
- Please bring in your unwanted books and toys – good condition only please – and leave in the office.
- Please also bring to the office any prizes for the tombola/raffle.
- Do bake a cake for the cakes stall – including showstoppers! We will aim to announce the showstopper cake winner on the day. Do also feel free to bake a savoury item as we should all be eating more of those.
- If you’d like to volunteer for a job, please let me know as we have vacancies for someone to serve strawberries and cream and someone to serve popcorn! These can only go ahead if someone volunteers.
- If your child would like to perform on the stage please email email@example.com.
- And there will be a chance to mend and security tag your bike so do remember to bring it along on the day.
IN OTHER NEWS…
Don’t forget to return your completed order forms to the office – all proceeds go to the PTA!
THE DEADLINE IS TOMORROW 26TH JULY.
The Reception BAKE SALE will be on 12th July.
Dan Carrier’s famous DIG IT sound system will be at the Parliament Hill Bandstand on Friday, 6th July. Please join us for a picnic from after school. It’s the evening before the summer fair but it will help us get IN THE MOOD.